Webisode 4: Beautiful & Healthy Inside out
In today’s session, we will focus on the theme: Beautiful & Healthy Inside Out - how beauty is related to health, about issues related to skin health and what is a good skincare regime.
About the Speakers
Shalini has been a beauty and makeup blogger since 2011. Her popular Youtube and Instagram channels showcase her love for makeup & beauty while covering reviews and tips specially focusing on Indian / Olive skin tones.
Akanksha Singh Cornuit
Dr. Akanksha is an Aesthetic Physician, Master injector and Founder of ProMed Aesthetics, where her vision is to get aesthetics treatments in India to a higher, more artistic level. She is a member of the Aesthetic Surgeons of India and was a Miss India finalist in 2015.
Group Senior Strategy Manager at Swisse Wellness & H&H Group and an avid sportsman, having played over twenty years of competitive cricket and tennis in Australia.
- Natural skincare for natural beauty: A quenching foaming cleanser that gently, yet thoroughly cleans the skin, while Manuka Honey delivers intense moisture to reveal a refreshed, radiant complexion, leaving the skin soft, dewy and naturally glowing. The exfoliating action of papaya enzymes and the stabilised Vitamin C evens out the skin tone.
- Formulated for blemish-prone and congested skin: Manuka Honey is a rich antioxidant, which moisturises and hydrates the skin intensely. Stabilised Vitamin C prevents discolouration by slowing the production of pigment-producing cells and aids in skin illumination. Our formula also has Papaya, which contains the active enzyme – Papain, which is a natural exfoliant that assists with skin rejuvenation and renewal.
- Manuka honey, stabilised Vitamin C and papaya enzymes: Sourced from the Manuka Tree species in New Zealand. Manuka Honey is high in antioxidant compounds, which contribute to its healing and soothing properties. It is also a natural humectant, which deeply hydrates the skin, leaving a golden glow. Stabilised Vitamin C works on uneven skin tone, rough texture, fine lines, acne scars and general dullness. Papaya enzymes have lightning properties.• The Swisse difference: Swisse is Australia’s Leading Wellness Brand and uses premium natural ingredients which are RSPO Certified (only sustainable sources of oil) and cruelty-free to create products that support skin health.
- Natural Skincare for Natural Beauty: A naturally absorbent facial mask to purify and detoxify the skin with Australian White Kaolin Clay and Activated Charcoal, while leaving it smooth and hydrated with Manuka Honey and Aloe Vera. Ideal for congested and blemish prone skin and for acne care.
- Formulated for Oily, Acne-Prone Skin: The raw Manuka Honey used in this clay face mask is high in antioxidant compounds. The deep cleansing action of the charcoal face mask removes dirt and oil from the pores, exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal a glowing, bright complexion.
- Manuka Honey And Kaolin Clay: Sourced from the beehives of Manuka trees from New Zealand, Manuka honey preserves the skin’s natural moisture barrier. While the luxurious White Kaolin Clay from Australia clears and shrinks the skin pores, removing excess oils without stripping the skin of its natural oils (which are also essential to keep it moisturized).
- No Harmful Ingredients: This natural skin moisturiser contains a formula, which is free from toxic ingredients, which may harm your body, wellbeing and environment.
- The Swisse Difference: Swisse is Australia’s Leading Wellness Brand and uses premium natural ingredients which are RSPO Certified (only sustainable sources of oil) and cruelty-free to create products that support skin health.
- Natural skincare for natural beauty: Swisse Manuka Honey Moisturiser provides a daily boost of glow and hydration to dull skin. Manuka Honey plumps up the skin, the antioxidant-rich Grape Seed Oil strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier while protecting it from free radical damage and the stabilised Vitamin C prevents sun damage. This moisturiser also contains Shea Butter, which is rich in Vitamin A, E, F and essential fatty acids.
- Formulated for dehydrated, and dull skin: Free radicals and environmental factors such as sun, wind, and pollution can do a number on your skin. Honey, a rich humectant moisturisers and hydrates skin intensely, while Shea Butter also helps to even out, soften, nourish and moisturise the skin.
- Manuka honey and grape seed oil: Sourced from the Manuka Tree species in New Zealand, Manuka Honey is high in antioxidant compounds, which contribute to its healing and soothing properties. It is also a natural humectant, which deeply hydrates the skin, leaving a glow. The grape seed oil in our formula is anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant rich and adds moisture, elasticity and softness to the skin.
- No harmful ingredients: This product is free from toxic ingredients that may harm your body, wellbeing and the environment. Our formulas have No Sulphate, No Petrolatum and No Paraben.
- The Swisse difference: Swisse is Australia’s No.1 Wellness brand and uses premium natural ingredients which are RSPO Certified (only sustainable sources of oil) and cruelty-free to create products that support skin health.
- Natural skincare for natural beauty: Swisse Blood Orange Brightening Facial Serum combines some of nature’s most potent antioxidants to brighten the skin’s appearance for a luminous complexion, and the Olive Leaf Extracts help fight potential free radical damage resulting from environmental stressors.
- Formulated for uneven skin tones: The Sicilian Blood Orange and Niacinamide naturally smoothens out irregular skin tone. In addition, this contains Jojoba Oil to hydrate as well as Niacinamide to prevent skin’s natural water loss, thus making it a very hydrating serum as well.
- Siclian blood orange for brighter skin: The Blood Orange is specially sourced from the volcanic atmosphere of Mount Etna in Sicily. It is known for its bright red colour, which is due to the presence of high levels of anthocyanins. These oranges contain one of nature’s most potent antioxidants - Vitamin C, known for preserving skin’s youthful glow. This Vitamin C serum helps maintain the appearance of healthy skin and increase skin luminosity.
- No harmful ingredients: This natural skin moisturiser contains a formula which is free from toxic ingredients which may harm your body, wellbeing and environment. This serum is Sulphate-Free, Petrolatum-Free and Paraben-Free
- Great Source of collagen: Collagen makes up about 70-80% of the skin & these levels begin to decline as one age, starting from the 20’s. Swisse Beauty Collagen Glow Powder is specially formulated with Hydrolysed Collagen peptides from type I and III collagen, that helps enhance skin elasticity, repairing visible fine likes and wrinkles. Every 3.g (scoop) of collagen powder contains 1000.mg of hydrolysed marine collagen. The Vitamin C from Ascorbic Acid, helps with faster formation & absorption of collagen.
- Hydrolysed marine powder, made with premium ingredients: High quality collagen powders are hydrolysed, and are easier for our bodies to absorb. Hydrolysed marine collagen is a marine collagen that has undergone hydrolysis - a clean enzymatic process that breaks collagen to more digestible collagen peptides. Since marine collagen consists of these smaller peptides, it has superior bioavailability & more effective than other types of collagen. Our collagen is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide and wild-caught fish scales.
- Skin health: Hydrolysed marine Collagen stimulates natural collagen production. It helps improve skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, fine lines & delays ageing of skin, making it the best anti-aging supplement. Vit-C acts as an antioxidant & helps ward off free radical damage to skin making it radiant & younger looking.
- Joint, Nail & Hair : Swisse Beauty Collagen glow powder is made with actual Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Vit C,E & Grape seed extract with the presence of amino acids glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, unlike other brands that are only made of collagen builders. The Collagen, antioxidants & Vit C & E, together helps improve hair texture, strengthens hair from roots, making it shiny & strong. It also supports stronger nails and improves joint mobility by supporting the regeneration of articular cartilage. Collagen also helps in reducing inflammation in the joints & prevents any damage caused to them.
- Delicious natural Pineapple flavour & better value per scoop of collagen powder than its counterparts, Swisse Collagen powder is easy to use & dissolves quickly in water. More value per scoop, contains grape seed extract with other Vitamins & Minerals. Also tastes great when used with smoothies, iced teas, cereal bowl, popsicles or when baked.
Dosage: Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (6 g) with 250 mL of water or juice. Consume once daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Once dissolved, consume immediately. Some settling of the powder may occur after mixing. Not to exceed recommended daily usage.
If you are pregnant, nursing or lactating women or under specific medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using the product.
- Radiates skin and reduces nail splinters: Biotin, a member of the Vitamin B, is known to help strengthen soft, brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting.
- Silica & Vitamin C: Vitamin C & Silica consumption helps the body maintain the health and formation of collagen and reduces free radical damage to body cells.
- Rich in Vitamin B: As a member of the B vitamins group, Biotin is known to help strengthen soft, brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting.
- Supports Collagen Production: Collagen is a major structural protein that helps hold connective tissue, like the skin, hair , nails, teeth and gums.
- Contains Zinc : Zinc helps In the maintenance of healthy hair, supple skin and strong nails. Zinc aids in hair tissue growth and repair.• Rich in Antioxidants: Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants, to help combat potential free radical damage to the skin, hair and nails.