Biotin+ With Nicotinamide, Rose Hips & Vit C For Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails - 100% Vegetarian Supplement for Both Men & Women
₹ 1,084 ₹ 1,549
₹ 1,084 ₹ 1,549
- Why Biotin? Biotin, also known as Vitamin H or B7, is a water-soluble B-vitamin involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, primarily related to the breaking down of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Water-soluble vitamins are not stored in the body, so a daily intake is necessary to avoid deficiencies. Biotin deficiency may cause hair thinning, skin issues & fatigue. Brittle nails, skin irritations, hair loss, are common symptoms of Biotin deficiency and can be treated by supplementation.
- Recommended Dosage: Daily intake of Biotin is suggested to maintain immunity and skin, hair, and nail health. Swisse Beauty Biotin+ tablets contain the recommended dosage of Biotin and Nicotinamide, Vitamin C, Rose Hip Extract, Chamomile & Zinc. The Biotin+ tablets help in the energy production & formation of fatty acids that nourish skin, hair & nails.
- For Skin, Nails, and Hair Health: Here are some of the benefits of using Biotin: repairs dull skin, repairs brittle nails and make them grow stronger, voluminous & lustrous, thick hair, delays skin aging, makes you look younger and boosts metabolism.
- Premium Quality Ingredients for Overall health: Along with Biotin, the presence of Nicotinamide, boosts keratin levels (a protein found in hair, skin, nails) and reduces inflammation, Rose Hip Extract helps fight free radicals, boosts collagen & moisturizes skin, Vitamin C, helps maintain the health and formation of collagen and reduce free radical damage to body cells. Chamomile has nerve soothing & anti-inflammatory properties, and Zinc supports hair cells growth & repair. In addition, the tablets are formulated with iron and milk thistle extract.
- Adult Dosage: One tablet daily during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not to exceed the recommended daily usage. Use the product in continuation for at least 30 days for effective result.