50+ Years Heritage
Australia's No. 1
- Why Biotin? Biotin, also known as Vitamin H or B7, is a water-soluble B-vitamin involved in a wide range of metabolic processes, primarily related to the breaking down of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Water-soluble vitamins are not stored in the body, so a daily intake is necessary to avoid deficiencies. Biotin deficiency may cause hair thinning, skin issues & fatigue. Brittle nails, skin irritations, hair loss, are common symptoms of Biotin deficiency and can be treated by supplementation.
- Recommended Dosage: Daily intake of Biotin is suggested to maintain immunity and skin, hair, and nail health. Swisse Beauty Biotin+ tablets contain the recommended dosage of Biotin and Nicotinamide, Vitamin C, Rose Hip Extract, Chamomile & Zinc. The Biotin+ tablets help in the energy production & formation of fatty acids that nourish skin, hair & nails.
- For Skin, Nails, and Hair Health: Here are some of the benefits of using Biotin: repairs dull skin, repairs brittle nails and make them grow stronger, voluminous & lustrous, thick hair, delays skin aging, makes you look younger and boosts metabolism.
- Premium Quality Ingredients for Overall health: Along with Biotin, the presence of Nicotinamide, boosts keratin levels (a protein found in hair, skin, nails) and reduces inflammation, Rose Hip Extract helps fight free radicals, boosts collagen & moisturizes skin, Vitamin C, helps maintain the health and formation of collagen and reduce free radical damage to body cells. Chamomile has nerve soothing & anti-inflammatory properties, and Zinc supports hair cells growth & repair. In addition, the tablets are formulated with iron and milk thistle extract.
- Adult Dosage: One tablet daily during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not to exceed the recommended daily usage. Use the product in continuation for at least 30 days for effective result.
How To Use
- One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal
Frequently Asked Questions
What is biotin?
Biotin, also called vitamin H, is one of the B complex vitamins that help the body convert food into energy. It is found in foods like eggs, milk, and bananas.
What is biotin used for?
Biotin can regulate your blood sugar and promote healthy hair, skin, and nails
How to take biotin tablets?
The recommended dosage is one tablet daily during or immediately after a meal
is biotin good for hair?
Yes, Biotin is said to support healthy hair growth and strengthen hair
Does biotin tablets have side effects?
No, Biotin tablets generally donot have any side effects
Backed By Science
Free From Harsh Chemical
Tested For Evidence
MRP: ₹ 1,549 ₹ 929
You Save : ₹ 620