Use GETFIT10% at Checkout to get 10% Off!
SWISSE HIGH STRENGTH WILD FISH OIL 1500MG 90 CAPSULES
₹ 909 ₹ 1,399
₹ 909 ₹ 1,399
- All Natural, Wild Fish Oil: Swisse High strength Wild fish oil 1500.mg, 90 soft gel capsules are odourless and are suitable for both Men & Women. The capsules are derived naturally from Wild fish
- Great Source of Omega-3: Fish oil is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids that assist the body in functioning well. The capsules are a perfect blend of EPA (270 mg) and DHA (180 mg) and supports metabolism, heart health and maintains a balanced mood and may help in reducing bad cholesterol levels in body
- Fish oil supplement: Fish Oil supplements with EPA+DHA may curb stiffness and joint pains and may provide symptomatic relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Omega-3 Fatty acids in fish oil are said to help in treating conditions associated with inflammation & chronic pain
- Heart & Cardiovascular Health: Regular consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids supports in lowering cardiovascular risks, by reducing blood triglyceride levels & supposedly lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- Brain & Nervous System Health: DHA supports cognitive health in adults and battles depression, memory loss, dementia, maintains a healthy mood balance and reduces stress
- Improves Join Flexibility & Mobility
- Supports Eye health & assists nervous system health
- ODOURLESS & SOURCED SUSTAINABLY : No fishy after-taste or foul smell. Swisse Fish oil is sourced sustainably & naturally from wild fish.
- Offers higher value per capsule in terms of quality, superiority and price than any other product available in market
- Hygienically Packed, Mercury/heavy metal tested
- Gluten, Lactose & Yeast free.
- No added artificial flavours & colours
- ADULT DOSAGE: One capsule daily for general, Brain & Nervous system health. 2 Capsules daily for Cardiovascular & Eye health. 4 Capsules daily for Mood balance. 5 capsules daily for healthy Triglyceride levels. 7 capsules for blood pressure & joint support
- Take immediately after or during a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Don’t exceed the recommended everyday usage. If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
- Consult with healthcare professional for specific medical conditions
- Pregnant & breastfeeding mothers to consult with a health care professional before use